7 Mukhi Rudraksha, or Sapta Mukhi Rudraksha, or seven-faced Rudraksha bead is the bead of money, wealth, and good luck. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead of Goddess Lakshmi. The wearer of this bead will never see the face of poverty and struggle.
This bead is the collective force of all the elements a person needs in their lives to stay happy and satisfied. This is the bead of fortune. Alongside this, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also the bead of Lord Shani, the driving force in the lives of every person that makes sure the person is not under any kind of stress or pain. This bead is one of the best things to happen to a person if utilized correctly.
We provide 100% original and lab-tested 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to our customers with a guarantee of originality and a genuine government-authorized lab certificate of originality.
Size: 22-24 mm
Ruling God: Goddess Lakshmi
Ruling Planet: Shani (Saturn)
Mantra: Om Hoom Namah
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead for everyone because everyone wants to get rid of problems in their and their loved ones' lives and everyone wants a financially sound living. Goddess Lakshmi blesses the wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha with a lot of good luck, good fortune, money, wealth, and accurate finances. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha also helps the wearer not just own money, but manage and plan the finances in a manner that they never run out of money and there are no financial hardships to be faced ever again.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha is also governed by planet Shani, the one in control of evil, darkness, and destruction in a person’s life. Anything around Shani is either the recovery phase or the starting of a poor and distressed phase. The shadow of Shani on a person is considered an ill-omen as it attracts problems and troubles in the lives of the people. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is therefore a route to get protection from Shani from its harmful and dark side and keep the person wearing it in safe hands while the most challenging time of the person is ongoing. To read more about 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, check our blog on 7 Mukhi Rudraksha here.
Benefits of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha
Monetary benefit: The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha gets the best of money, wealth, finances, and richness of the world. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer in finding alternate sources of earning apart from the traditional source. It also helps the wearer maintain the same monetary benefit for a longer period. The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha does not get poorer with time, but they need to handle their resources properly.
Protection from Shani: As stated above, Shani is a dark phase of human life. The person who wears a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha gets freedom from the dark and bad phase of his life and becomes safe from the illness of life. The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha will never be devoid of any good things in their lives. Earning wealth makes the person go berserk and they might try something bad or poor for themselves without thinking straight. This might lead to a lot of evil eyes trying to make things worse for the person. Here, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer to save them from evil eyes using Shani’s blessings and support.
Financial Management: The secret blesser of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is the Saptarishis. These are the 7 saints created by Lord Brahma to gain all the knowledge Lord Shiva had and then spread it in bits and pieces to all the people. This is the knowledge management repository also in a manner for the people. Wearing a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, the person will never be able to waste money and resources on useless things. They can own wealth and learn to manage it too with 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Energy gain: The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha gains energy to work and achieve more with one aspect of the resources sorted. Maximum times the major hindrance in any achievement is money and when the end is sorted, there is a definite gain in energy for the people to put the money to better use.
Personality: The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha develops a good personality over some time. They understand the concept of keeping a front to capture another perfectly. The wearer of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha gets the intellect of Shani and the fascination of Goddess Lakshmi which makes them the wanted person by everyone, thereby increasing their demand.
Who Should Wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
1. People who need money to remove poverty.
2. People who need resources to put their plans into action
3. Anyone who has a problem with representation for themselves
4. People who need financial education to manage their wealth after they have earned it
5. Businessmen and entrepreneurs who need to manage money in their businesses and avoid losses in any manner
6. People who have huge loans and need a guiding light to try and find better ways of living to repay the loans
7. People who need prevention from the bad effects of Shani
8. People who need to save their families from the bad effects of Shani or any other negative influence in their lives due to any matter out of the hands of the public.
9. People who have a tendency to waste every opportunity they have but who want to improve by a mile in their approach.
10. People need to portray themselves in a specific manner to be the person of value in the eyes of others who need them to make a difference.
Who should not wear 7Mukhi Rudraksha?
1. People who cannot maintain the sanctity of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha should specifically not wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha because an angry Shani and an angry Lakshmi are a lot worse than no Shani and no Lakshmi
2. People who don’t have any appreciation for anything good and cannot keep from misusing the opportunities 7 Mukhi Rudraksha will open for them
3. People who are looking for a shortcut to success within a few days and are in no mood to work to be deserving of the blessing received.
4. People who think that wearing this bead will never bring any trouble to them and they are safe in every manner because they are wearing 7 Mukhi Rudraksha should not wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha because this bead is mainly to reduce or remove the problems and save from major issues and not keep removing all the issues and make a bed of roses for the person.
5. Anyone who has a habit of betting and gambling needs not to wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha because people who bet and gamble risk what they have for what they think they have and thus, this angers Lakshmi as she is taken for granted and as an object in line for an addiction. Thus, if you want to gamble away or just pawn off everything you have, it's better to not have anything than take the right of someone else to have something and then misuse it in the worst possible manner.
We at Rudraksha Hub understand the value of religious sentiments and therefore, we ensure that we provide you with the best of everything you desire. We do not want you to be in any kind of trouble and hence, we try that we can create customizations to the best of our abilities. Check out our customized panel here. Also, call/WhatsApp at wa.me/918542929702 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and we will be happy to comply with the same.