We understand that sometimes there needs to be alternate ways of fulfilment and they can change with the passage of time. These needs require constant updating and up-gradation and they might make it difficult for the sellers because it is one more sale exchanged with some other impediment. We understand the possibility and the need to cancel the order. But the cancellation comes with certain terms and conditions. These terms are as follows:
1. Any pre-paid order canceled after 24 hours of making it will be refunded with a deduction of 3% of the order amount owing to the taxes deducted by the payment channels through which the order amount passes before being credited to our accounts.
2. Any pre-paid order canceled after being shipped will be subject to the deduction of shipping amount and shipping return amount and 3% of the amount paid owing to multiple payments to be made.
3. Any pre-paid order canceled after 24 hours of being shipped will be subject to a deduction of 50% of the order amount up to INR 1000/- owing to multiple charges to be borne by us and losses of shipping the order and not having it delivered.
4. Any pre-paid order canceled after the order reaches the buyer's destination or is out for delivery will be canceled but the complete amount of the order up to INR 1000/- will be deducted.
5. Any pre-paid order not received at the destination by the buyer even after 3 genuine attempts from the delivery person's side will be deducted 100% and any further attempt will not be made if the contact cannot be established. We will initiate an RTO of the order and the order will not be shipped again to the said address. The amount will also not be refunded. Also, the customer will be banned from ordering with us in cash on-delivery mode forever. Also, for prepaid orders, if the contact is not established with the customer due to any issues, the amount will again not be refunded. If this repeats 3 times for prepaid orders, the customer will be banned forever from the Rudraksha Hub website for any order.
Cash on delivery orders:
1. Any order made on a cash delivery will be considered canceled if the customer does not connect to confirm the order.
2. Any cash on delivery order will be considered canceled if the customer has provided an invalid contact number or invalid address.
3. Any cash-on-delivery order will be considered canceled if the customer denies the order before shipping and within 24 hours of making the order.
4. Any cash on-delivery order will be considered canceled if the customer requests cancellation of the order before order shipping.
5. Any cash-on-delivery order will be canceled if the cancellation is requested after shipping or after 48 hours of requesting the order. The customer will be banned from any cash-on-delivery order from the Rudraksha Hub website for at least a month. These banned customers can still make orders on a pre-paid basis but keep in mind the cancellation policies of the pre-paid order.
6. Any cash-on-delivery order canceled after the product has been shipped or is in transit will be canceled and the customer will be blocked for at least three months from the Rudraksha Hub website for any cash on the delivery order. These customers still can make orders on a pre-paid basis but keep in mind the cancellation policies of the pre-paid order.
7. Any cash on-delivery order will be canceled and RTO of the same will be initiated on a product ordered but could not be delivered after multiple genuine attempts by the delivery person will be considered canceled and the product RTO will be initiated.
All these cases are for products ordered from Rudraksha Hub's official website only. There is no cancellation policy available for services like astrology assistance, Kundali Milaan, Handmade Kundali, Online Pooja, or anything else other than a product purchased from the official Rudraksha Hub's website.
Online Pooja and Astrology:
1. Cancellation of the booking is possible however there is no refund upon this amount possible. We will not be liable to refund any amount of Online Pooja, Kundali Milaan, Handmade Kundali, or Astrology assistance if the booking is made or canceled due to any reason.
2. Services cannot be canceled or refunded because there are a lot of arrangements to be made for a lot of Poojas and advance payments to block a date in a particular place with item arrangements are mandatory and thus, we are not liable to refund the amount since we make all the advance payments as soon as we receive the payments and date confirmation from the clients.
3. Any cancellation made on the services will be possible only if the booking of the service has been done at least 4 weeks in advance of the date of services requested and the cancellation is also made within one hour of the booking, which also should be at least 4 weeks in advance of the date of services requested.
4. Any amount paid for this service will not be refunded at all because there are a lot of vendor payments involved in getting the Pooja done, some of which are, getting all the Pooja Samgri ready, booking the temple in advance for the particular date and time, booking the Pandait ji in adb=vance for the particular place and date and time, booking the equipment in advance for recording everything to share with the client and so on.
5. We will perform the Pooja on the requested date if we take the booking and there is no cancellation request. We will also conduct the Pooja if there is a cancellation request made but the request cannot be approved since we will not be able to refund the pooja service payment as we need to make sure of all the amenities in advance so that when you request for a Pooja, you get the most hassle-free experience at our end.
Note 1: We do not wish to take the amount and then not provide for the services. We have always believed in transparency and we are very transparent about the fact that if there is a service requested from our end, we will provide it in the best possible manner and we shall not back away in any case from the same.
Note 2: In this entire document, product means any tangible product ordered from the website that follows a specific pattern of Add to cart/ Buy Now > Entering Address and other details > Applying necessary coupon codes > Option to select mode of payment from Razorpay and Cash On Delivery > Submit order. Also, if the pattern followed is Book Now > Entering birth details > Booking date and time > Entering address for prasad > Option to make full payment or half payment, then this is considered service and any product purchase is available for cancellation, but there is no cancellation available for any service booking. This rule applies even if the booking is not made from the official website but made from WhatsApp or any other medium of official Rudraksha Hub channels like Facebook, Instagram, X (formerly Twitter), Pinterest, Medium, Quora, and the like.
Note 3: Any purchase is valid for cancellation as per the purchase cancellation policy but any booking is not valid for cancellation as per the booking cancellation policy. this means that only products purchased can be canceled and the cancellation policy or refund, replacement, or exchange policy applies to them. No services are available for cancellation and yet even if someone cancels the same, we, Rudraksha Hub, will not be liable to refund the amount under any circumstance.
We hope that there is never a need for this cancellation policy, yet we wish to be helpful to everyone and follow the rules as it is. We would request you all also to adhere to the same and help us in helping you. Thank you for your patience and have a great time worshipping with Rudraksha Hub.