Size: 30 mm
Ruling God: Goddess Durga and Shiva-Parvati
Ruling Mantra: Om Aim Hreem Yugal Rupanaye Namah
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is formed by the combination of two Rudraksha beads. These Rudraksha beads represent the union of Shiva and Shakti together to give combined powers and blessings of Shiva and Parvati. These two beads represent the collaboration of both the perspectives of life into play. It shows the requirement of both the perspectives while taking any action. Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is available in 12 types from 6-16 Mukhi and each of these have a different function and different role to play in lives of the wearer.
9 Mukhi Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a representation of all nine types of Durga and Gauri. It represents the power and significance of victory of good over evil. It is a combination of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha and 5 Mukhi Rudraksha into one to hold the blessings of Lord Brahma, Lord Shiva, Goddess Durga and Goddess Gauri into one. The benefits derived from wearing this rudraksha are mentioned as below.
1. Heals the life of the wearer
2. Helps in relationship counselling
3. Helps finding the right match for your life.
4. Strengthens bond with loved ones
5. Carries blessings of Goddess Durga with the bead for long life and happy living.
Who should wear 9 Mukhi Gauri Shankar Rudraksha:
1. People who are facing malefic effects of Ketu affecting their married life or love life
2. People who are facing confidence and speech issues leading to communication gap in a relationship
3. People who require finding true and quick love for early marriage
4. People who are not getting the right marriage partner
Never Miss Anything From Rudraksha Hub By Signing Up To Our Newsletter.